Console to Computer

Is there anyway to disable family settings through xbox.com, my xbox controller broke but i have another controller but it doesnt have the Dpad or Triggers and i need those because thats whats in my password.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You can use one of Xbox Media Remote (officially there's 3 of them) devices if you have, or a keyboard works too.

I dont have those

You have a USB Keyboard, don't you? Then use it if possible.

no, i use laptops not pc's

[quote user="Lazy Rangerz"]

Is there anyway to disable family settings through xbox.com, my xbox controller broke but i have another controller but it doesnt have the Dpad or Triggers and i need those because thats whats in my password.

[/quote]I didn't know they made Xbox 360 controllers without the D-Pad or triggers. You might want to speak to your parents about getting extended time on the console. Maybe you can work something out with them, Otherwise they might have a good reason for limiting your play.

No USB Keyboard, erm... That's kinda a first, because like, everyone has a USB keyboard nowadays regardless of owning a laptop or not.

-

Using a USB keyboard on Xbox has a huge advantage which is typing text, makes it a whole lot faster (apps/msg).

it's really not at all unheard of to not have a usb keyboard. i've got 3-4 keyboards and none of them usb, they use a stupid little round dongle thing. and i have never heard of someone owning a separate keyboard with only a laptop.

Lol, this kid just wants to know how to avoid his parents' password. If they found out he was trying to delete it...Boy oh boy. Someone's going to cry.

I've got a full-sized keyboard on my laptop and a wireless setup for my PC.

I don't own any USB keyboards.

You're in the minority.