Console Multiplayer Browser supposedly Confirmed.

On the EA forums they are reporting quotes that so called  browsers are confirmed.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

well they have been confirmed for pc for a long time, if the have been confirmed for console too it will be a turn around from earlier statements

They are saying consoles. could be a hoax not sure.

It is confirmed, Damn server browsing, Matchmaking was way better then having to search for servers.

[quote user="FAT N1NJA PANDA"]

It is confirmed, Damn server browsing, Matchmaking was way better then having to search for servers.

[/quote]

If you still are thinking the same OCt. 25th. I'll eat my hat.

Please post a link to the thread.

Yeah it is confirmed

It is confirmed, but I am glad that they will also still have a quick match option as well

Server browsing for what? BFBC2? thats really late.

But anyways server browsing for consoles in BF3 is confirmed but it is not on PC...

It is in PC. Read it a bit more thoroughly. PC's server browser isn't in game like console's are. Instead, they'll have to use Origin or a net browser to find servers. Forgot which.

@Ruthles Tenjin here is everything that have been confirmed from gamescom http://bit.ly/pFFEBV

Alan Kertz also confirmed it that BF3 won't have a server browser in-game for PC and you will need to exit the game to find a server. Research before posting.