Console bundle

Anyone getting the MW3 Xbox? What are the pros and cons? Do you feel its worth the huge expense? Lets here your thoughts about it.

I personally love the design. I am getting it for the fanboy reasons. I just think its awesome looking. Also getting the Hardened Edition. Some might wonder why you would need two copies of the game. I think I am just going to trade the standard copy towards the purchase of Elder Scrolls Skyrim when it comes out 2 days later.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i think it's a waste. you're basically paying $400 for a nice paint job and sound effects. everything else is all that exclusive since it will be sold on their own after launch. but if you're somebody that still has a elite console (or older) then it might be something to consider

I must agree with ShadowMonkey. If you have an older Xbox (not the slime) I could see getting this, but if you have a slim, it's pointless. It does look nice though!

yea my sister is getting it :p

complete waste of money

I have an elite so this makes a good upgrade for me with the added 320gb hard drive, I just can't believe that the hardened edition does not automatically come with the bundle.

The console bundles always come with a standard copy. Im not sure why though. Maybe they just want us to spend more money and buy both.

Halo reach came with all the bells and whistles if I remember right.

the halo reach bundle only came with a standard copy as well.

I ordered the console but i still have a 4 year old arcade model with 1 controller thats falling apart.

Yeah I been debating this myself but I got the slim already and got the hardened edition pre ordered so still thinking this one thru