Conquest?

Does anyone feel the maps for conquest are too big? - Conquest on BFBC2 seemed to flow alot better and felt like there was more action. Whereas in BF3 it seems like alot of running is involved.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nope love em.

What? have you played Caspian Border?

I used to love Rush in BC2,I played a year of CQ then a year of Rush,I like CQ in BF3 but for some reason can't get into Rush,Maybe it will grow on me.Bc2 had some real good Rush maps though,I loved Valparaiso,Harvest Day and that other one on the Islands who's name escapes me atm.

I kind of wonder why they kept squad team death match/rush in BF3. I know there are some people out there that like them, but I have a feeling a majority seems to not care for them in the slightest. It was such a pain going through SQTDM for the L85. I won't lie, I love the gun, though.

[quote user="Ruthless Tenjin"]

[quote user="EYEB4LL95"]

I used to love Rush in BC2,I played a year of CQ then a year of Rush,I like CQ in BF3 but for some reason can't get into Rush,Maybe it will grow on me.Bc2 had some real good Rush maps though,I loved Valparaiso,Harvest Day and that other one on the Islands who's name escapes me atm.

[/quote]

I think the one you're thinking of is Isla Innocentes. That was a fun one.

[/quote]

That was the only map I sniped on for some reason.  They should have had the M24 in BF3 so I could use it.  I had more kills with it than I had with any other bolt-action in BC2 and BF3 combined (still have 0 kills with the SV98 which I've had for ages lol)

Arica Harbour was also a great Rush map.

Can't remember playing much CQ.  The only map I remember (only because I played it last weekend <---) was Panama Canal?  Something like that?  Looked like an Engineers wet dream.  Not much room to move tanks around...

Bc2 involved alot of running too,If you were'nt in a vehicle on Atacama that was along @@@ run,same with some other maps,Metro is not big,neither are Seine or Bazaar,Most the big maps are vehicle maps.

Conquest is starting to get boring for me.  I don't know why.  Maybe it's the 500 games I've played of it.  Been playing a lot of  TDM lately and that's getting boring too.

I think I need to start playing Rush again.

[quote user="EYEB4LL95"]

[/quote]

Same here I liked Bc1 and Bc2's Rush modes but BF3's is terrible. Maybe its because of the linear chokepoint infested maps.

Yeah Caspian Border is just as bad, if not worse for playing conquest.

-

Infact, it's terrible when playing rush!

Conquest sucks, Rush is better.