Conquest & Kill Cam

My last match on Caspian Border was too short!  usually this match lasts a good 25 min at the very least! this time it was 10 min, and the other team had three kills in total! 3 kills!  I'm not used this crap, I like my CQ to last at least 25- 40 minutes just like the ones on Bad Co 2.

Kill cam I still want this, and those of you who argue that it is stupid an it just gives your position away, think about it,a kill cam replays, a tea bagger, spot cam gives away your position in real time, a kill cam will help weed out all of the wrong doings on this game things like mod controllers, hacks, so lets roll back the time on the tea bagger cam an get a replay or kill cam. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

personally I never liked the kill-cam..I really can't see the point in having it, if only to give away your position when you grab a kill.But i guess it can help from players staying in 1 position the entire game i guess.

My answer to your killcam suggestion is:

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

next thing you be asking is wheres my red tiger camo? or my GOLDEN AK  lmfao

[/quote]

As seen from another thread...

did you win or lose that 10 minute match? if you lost and they only got 3 kills then your team must have been camping and not going for objectives. If you won and they only got 3 kills then they must have been a really bad team

I pretty much know going into a Conquest game on Caspian that it's going to be a boring match of people playing Ace Combat and Apache Air Assault.

Hence why I only play Rush and Squad Rush.

It's not really a killcam though.  It just shows you the guy who killed you after it happened, not how you were killed like COD's.

If they added a true kill cam too many people would notice that BF3 has lag compensation as well and everyone would then get upitty and start blaming everyone of their deaths on it

Caspian Border is one of the few maps I really like playing due to it's length, and yes we did lose to 3 kills, still you would never see that happen on bad company 2, glad to see some positive responses to the kill/Replay cam..  How do you come to the conclusion that a kill/replay cam gives away your position MORE than a teabag/realtime cam does, the way it is now,wow....

If we get kill cam then I'm petitioning for monekys with jetpacks to be added in the gadgets section

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

My last match on Caspian Border was too short!  usually this match lasts a good 25 min at the very least! this time it was 10 min, and the other team had three kills in total! 3 kills!  I'm not used this crap, I like my CQ to last at least 25- 40 minutes just like the ones on Bad Co 2.

Kill cam I still want this, and those of you who argue that it is stupid an it just gives your position away, think about it,a kill cam replays, a tea bagger, spot cam gives away your position in real time, a kill cam will help weed out all of the wrong doings on this game things like mod controllers, hacks, so lets roll back the time on the tea bagger cam an get a replay or kill cam. 

[/quote] are you 100% sure about the length of the game and the many many previous games you have played? i mean after all you are the same person that started many threads saying that every match was like 10 or 12 minutes long and it needed to be fixed. in response to those many threads many people have told you its because all you do was cruise around in the tank and not go after the objective. in this certain case/match everyone on your team must have played like you do and didn't try to attack or defend the objective and bam it was ova like that. i guess the only downside to this game so far is the lack of being able to view peoples matches like in halo and cod for the time being. i think/thought they were going to add this feature but who knows.