Connection issue

I just got a new Windows 8 computer and am trying to play Taptiles and mahjong Xbox games. I am able to play the games fine but not able to play the daily challenges because it will not log me in to Xbox. I have an Xbox account and I am able to log in using that account on the Xbox as well as xbox.com just not while in the app. Up at the top right hand corner it says sign in... I click that and it brings a red screen to give the app permissions but when I click "yes" it says a connection to Xbox could not be established. Please check your internet connection and try again. I can click right next to where it says sign in on the words "Xbox Games" and it will take me to the Xbox game page and signs me in automatically. I have reset my router and modem, hard wired the internet, called Xbox support and called Microsoft support. The only time I have internet connection is when connecting to Xbox to play Taptiles or Mahjong games. I have not downloaded any other Xbox games on here since I can't even play the two I tried first. Please let me know if there is a way to fix this or if there is a telephone support that knows anything about this problem. Thank you Zinger

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Were you able to resolve this issue? Let me know if not! =)