Connection due to mw2 DLC

i had been playing mw2 without the dlc map packs for abit of time due to been sick of mw3 then i saw about 4 days ago that both map packs were on special on xbox live so i brought them b4 downloading them i always had a good connection 3 to 4 bars connection after downloading both packs i was getting yellow bar connection at the most and even red bar been put into american games even tho im in australia other aussies are saying they are getting the same thing ive rang activision and microsoft but they dont know what it is ... if anyone from australia or NZ comment on this post so microsoft can see that its becoming a big problem with us playing mw2 and maybe they can really look into it with activision one phone from me hasnt done much but if they see alot of ppl are getting the same thing it might do something

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

If its a Problem while in game then it's activisions problem.  DLC should not affect the quality of the internet connection while in game,  Sounds to me like you were just in a crappy connection game.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.