Connecting to ea online??? No dice !!

Well ive tried everything. Changing the clock , port forwarding, clearing cache ect. I have been able to connect the odd time but am unsure if the hoops I jumped through were just coincidence. I am getting super bummed not being able to play online Battlefield when I wanna play. I now cannot connect no matter what I try. Does anyone have any answers from EA as to what is going on? Im sure that Im not the only one who is ticked off and wanting answers. Not a good way to lead up to Battlefield 3. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanx...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I played fine all day today. I'll even check just now to see if it is working.....

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Yep! I can connect to EA no problem.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Lucky you!!!! But thanx for checking. Ive noticed alot of people on my friends list are playing but I cannot connect. I as well as alot of other people according to the earlier posts.

Its been like this for 2 weeks, its totally random.  (Seems good once every 3 nights for me),.... I Betcha Black Ops is working Fine.

Black ops Is working fine because my son is playing it on HIS xbox right now and he is laughing at me because I cannot enjoy the better game !!!!!!!!!

Rumpel,  I know exactly how you feel......Im so frustrated....My whole crew is on playing but me.... I havent been able to play since Sunday Night....

Hi - there's another thread on this - you're not alone, don't worry! I'm having the exact same problem! I often can't get on - it's really annoying!!! Plus, I've been lagging a lot more lately...never used to have this problem. Other games are fine!

Someone suggested 'powercycling' (I think it's called) your router/modem i.e. unplug and switch off for a while then re-connect.

You can also try going to the shop menu, sometimes it can force a connection to the servers, back out then try the game menu again.

Im also having trouble. Took me 10mins to get in to a match before!!! Lagging all over the place. Ive been playin other games all morning with no trouble

I dont know if this will work for everyone but it worked for me. Power down modem for 10 minutes then turn back on. I had power cycled the router many times and it had no effect but after power cycling the MODEM i can now connect good so far.

Hope this helps someone else who has tried everything.