Connecting to a network

Upon opening the xbox app on windows 10 I am unable to connect to the internet  after the "singing in process" and the "just a moment" page, the next page  reads " You are not connected to the internet" " Check your internet connection and try again." "1" the 1 appears underlined but unable to click. When clicking "try again" it repeats the process but "Cancel" leads to a screen with "7.7.2907.00000" in the top right ( I assume a product number ) and it reads "We can't sign you in right now. Try again later. (0x3fb)". I personally know that my computer is connected to the internet via wifi as I am writing this right now. also I tried an Ethernet cord but same result. Is there any solution to this issue, or something I can do to fix it? or am I just going to have to wait for an update?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

The 7.7.29....... is the Version Number of the Xbox app.

This screen means you are at least getting it to start opening.

The "try again later" means just that... lots of traffic, or having trouble loading.

I would try at a different time of day, just to see if you can get connected.  Try also running a "broadband speed test" to see if you have problems in your area of the internet.

I would also try turning off some programs (Printer drivers, etc., to free up resources just for testing).

Hope this helps.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.