Confused about New BlackOps DLC.

I have the hardened edition of BlackOps But i used the Code for the original maps on my other account which got banned earlier this year, I used it on the same xbox though, Everytime i go to my download history on my new account the Content is not there, I do not know how to re-download the mappack when The DLC Is released As I am not willing to pay 1200Microsoft points for 1 Map.. Is there anything I can do? Just curious on the whole situation. Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

When an account is permanently banned from XBL everything associated with it is considered forfeit as per the XBL Terms of Service including; gamer score, game saves, ms points, Live time and download content. Nothing is transferable from one account to another and nothing is refundable. The maps may still be on the console but they are locked along with all the other DLC that the banned account had downloaded. If you want to access them again you will have to buy them from the Marketplace on your new account.

If you didn't break the rules you wouldn't have to worry about this. Stop cheating and play legit.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for the help. But I still have the Original maps on my new account?

Sorry this didn't help.

When you get banned, you lose everthing such as DLCs, Gold time and MS points that associated with that account. Unfortunately you will not be able to download it.

Sorry this didn't help.