Confirmed: MW3 will have stacking killstreaks and the Nuke has been lowered to 15 kills

Kidding. This forum has died and the only way to bring it back is with overhyped threads claiming to have important imformation. This is one of those threads.

Anyways, on to more important things, Friday was removed from Youtube. :( Watching the dislike bar amused me :(

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You scared me there for a bit about the stacking killstreaks.

Friday? You mean like, "Hey, yo! What up Big Perm--I mean Big Worm!" Friday?

Rebecca black?! Noooooooo.

sad part is, is that i still wouldnt be able to get it LOL.

Youtube actually did something good?

[quote user="FreakiestBaton4"]

sad part is, is that i still wouldnt be able to get it LOL.

[/quote]

me neither lol.

15 kill nuke lol, there would be mad trade-ins if that happened.

I honestly don't mind the stacking killstreaks.

If people are too dumb to bring down the AC130s or the chopper  (or hide, go coldblooded)....  Who's fault is that?  Sorry most players are retarded o_O

Just do something about boosters.  And take out the nuke...  

@khronokai...I so totally agree. They say that stacking streaks encourage camping....but non stacking ones dont? LOL, Im more likely in BO to say...ok, I need 3 more kills for a gunship...let me be cautious and hole up, than in MW where Id get a chopper and say, ok..that will get my next few kills, let me go and sit on this bomb site..I dunno..people play in bizzaro world. Where complaining is viewed as a legit tactic. lol

It's friday, friday, gotta get down on Friday!

that song is beast! I played it on my schools PA system on the last day of school!