Confirmed List of Ubisoft Titles (E3)

I know we have probably seen the list of confirmed and possibles for the upcoming E3, but Ubisoft has announced today what they will be displaying.  Just a reminder, E3 2011 is June 7th to June 9th.

The list is:

• Assassin's Creed: Revelations
  • Call of Juarez: The Cartel
  • Driver: San Francisco
  • Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
  • Rayman Origins
  • MotionSports Adrenaline
  • Rocksmith
  • Your Shape
  • From Dust

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I was hoping to see RB6V3 or something like that

[quote user="BoxingAndy"]

I was hoping to see RB6V3 or something like that

[/quote]

They stated that Rainbow Six is done with the Vegas spin-offs but it is still saddening to not see any R6 game at all. At least the new Ghost Recon is finally showing back up.

I'm glad to see Ghost Recon but was also praying for a possible follow-up to Beyond Good & Evil.

I would have loved if Ghost Recon Shadow Wars came to XBLA with enhanced graphics, there isnt a good turn based strategy game on the system.

A new R6 would be great too just as long as it isn't too similar to Ghost Recon. I do hope that the new GR has character customization.

From Dust is the only one I care about in that list and will be buying day one. Ghost Recon interests me, but since it's definitely not coming out till sometime in 2012, it's not even on my radar. And they probably have some stuff up their sleeve too I'm sure like Dance Central 2 and hopefully as a surprise a new RS. Here's to hoping!    

R6>GhostRecon.

don't we have enough AssCreeds?

I have a Terrorist Hunt addiction that must be filled soon...

Revelations will be on my top list of games to get...

[quote user="Never Better"]

I'm glad to see Ghost Recon but was also praying for a possible follow-up to Beyond Good & Evil.

[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. Although I certainly hope this list isn't complete, because I would really like to see some "new" announcements instead of previous announced titles. Even though Ubisoft has said that development on BGE2 is still underway, a showcase of that development would be a nice way to hold some more hype for the title.

I'm only really interested in Assassins Creed from that list and I'm disappointed there is no Splinter Cell.

Realy hope that im able to catch these.