Confirmed heroes list?

Looking to see if there are any confirmed lists of characters for this game.  I have seen screen shots but have not seen my favorite, Green Arrow 

Anyone know if there is an official list?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 18 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Dumb question, the DLC packs, are they actual extras or early unlocks?

dont think thats the full list no bruce wayne but could be wrong also why put damian wayne in batmans son and not talia ra gual his mother. would of also have liked to have seen green arrow with black canary but nethier were really in the JLA so maybe thats why there not in?

lego batman has nothing to do with arkham city? just played demo and can comfirm not full list demo has both vicky vale and black canary in so green arrow could/should be in it

Green arrow is in the dsi but not for xbox360 don't know why

I was bummed when i saw Nightwing in the game guide and found out it was a best buy exclusive...however having Capt Cold was handy until i unlocked Mr Freeze

T

because talla died in batman arkham city

Love those lists !

Well the game box does indicate DLC. So here's hoping there will be a lot more story missions & character packs. I'd love to see for heroes...Green Arrow, Black Canary, Black Lightning, Red Tornado, Sgt. Rock, Booster Gold, Blue Beetle, Martian Manhunter, Plastic Man, Etrigan, Power Girl, The Atom, Metamorpho, Adam Strange, Captain Atom, Dr. Fate, Huntress, Firestorm, Orion, Mister Miracle, Red Robin, Stargirl, Superboy, Swamp Thing, The Question, The Spectre,  Jonah Hex & Wildcat

I found this. Hope it helps.

Batman

Robin

The Joker

Superman

Wonder Woman

Lex Luthor

Green Lantern

Cyborg

Flash

Aquaman

Supergirl