PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS
Last week i upgraded to Windows 8 64x and Tried Xbox Music right away with smartglass and music pass.
Xbox Music Looks Great!!! BUT....
0. There is no edit option
1.I can't import the playlists that i want to import.
Its only possible to import all, or make a new playlist.
2. There is no Alpabetic search option (abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz)
3. You can't search by typing your artist or title
4. After importing my playlists, it shows some realy strange things behind the title of the playlists (2), (3), (4), (5) etc.
What does that mean, and how to change this? It's realy strange...
5. After importing, Xbox Music doubles or triples my playlists.
6. How to define/controll which music is copied to the cloud?
Some music is, some music isn't copied to the cloud? How does this work???
7. Cover art is automaticly changed and changed to wrong album art.
It even picks wrong music + cover art etc. from the cloud service that seems to be mirrored with my own music.
8. My Xbox360 show's all my synchronised playlists with Windows 8, but just a few numbers from my playlists can be played on my Xbox360???
9. etc. etc. etc. etc.
10. It's even worse then Zune!
11. Ofcourse I disabled my FREE Music pass.
COME ON MICROSOFT! WHAT A BAD / NOT UNDERSTANDABLE APP THIS IS?
Whats wrong with Windows Media Player, This programme actualy works. Why don't you stick to this software and uprade it a bit for cloud uses?
I can't do anything i want with Xbox Music. Nothing works like it should and i have to pay a €100 a year for this?
I even spoke with Xbox support on the Phone for 1,5 hour. They don't understand it eighter...
Maybe it's me, that i just don't understand this APP. But i can't get some good information/configuration about this APP eighter.
Waiting for some possitive feedback...............