Conduit rooms

I was playing trough hardcore and I saw that they were still locked,but I downloaded severed and beaten it....What im doing wrong???????/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I believe you need to have at least a Save File from DS1 on your HDD in order for the Conduit Rooms to be Unlocked.

I have 3 of them,any other idea?

They are unlocked by beating the arcade game Dead Space: Ignition through the four various paths. That also unlocks The Hacker suit in DS2. Imo that suit doesn't look cool, or have any great benefits.

thanks thookins

Sure. The arcade game is ok at best.  I personally enjoyed it because I like anything DS related.  The conduit rooms definitely help on Hardcore and Zealot runs.

hardcore is easyer than i expected,only thing that REALLY annoys me is the 3 saves...anyway it will be the first thing i will get when i get the points.

I wish I knew about these conduit rooms during my Hardcore playthrough..

What are these conduit rooms? Are they different than node rooms? I never got Ignition so I guess I can't see them in my game.

[quote user="Advantage Camo"]

What are these conduit rooms? Are they different than node rooms? I never got Ignition so I guess I can't see them in my game.

[/quote]Yes they're different from the node rooms.  They say "Conduit" above the door.  They're there in your game, but you can't get in if you haven't played Ignition.  Everything in the rooms is random (if I remember right) with the exception of the Hacker Suit schematic, and the Hacker Contact Beam schematic.

The Hacker Suit offers 15% protection, 15 slots, and removes one of the rings when you hack things.  The Hacker Contact beam offers a primary fire reduction of  0.1 seconds, and a secondary fire damage increase of 5%.

http://deadspace.wikia.com/wiki/Hacker_Suit