Condemned 3

C1 and C2 were both great games, but they need to take a different approach if they are going to make a third. I think they need to do less paranormal/drunken stupors and more of the horrid criminal underground. Maybe even throw in some elements from games like manhunt. More survival horror...ish.

Or maybe let us experience what the criminal underground is all about and have us step into the shoes of the killers.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 36 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

My favorite horror/survival series this gen! :D

Although I didnt enjoy Bloodshot near as much, Criminal Origins was probably one of the best games i've ever played!

I honestly doubt there will ever be a Condemned 3 since there used to be one in the works called "Rise of the Oro" but it got scrapped like two years ago. But they definitely left the ending of Bloodshot open for a third installment.  

i couldnt play the 1st one as it scared the crap out of me lol

Please God no. I remember when I first got my Xbox, I downloaded the demo for Condemned 1. I turned it on, walked around the corner, had the CRAP scared out of me and turned it off. Never touched the game again. No monsters, no horrifying creatures, just people jumping around corners.

[quote user="Moshed Brotatoe"]

My favorite horror/survival series this gen! :D

Although I didnt enjoy Bloodshot near as much, Criminal Origins was probably one of the best games i've ever played!

I honestly doubt there will ever be a Condemned 3 since there used to be one in the works called "Rise of the Oro" but it got scrapped like two years ago. But they definitely left the ending of Bloodshot open for a third installment.  

[/quote]

I thought they were both great. The only thing i didn't really like that much was the fact that you couldn't tell wether or not the main character was drunk or was actually experiencing the paranormal.

The last mission was like a complete genre hop...I was stunned. 

Condemned: Criminal Origins is one of the best games this gen. Bloodshot was only ok. I wouldlove a C3.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

The first condemned was excellent.  The mannequin part still haunts me to this day. Turn one way, turn back, its closer, then closer then closer!!!!  Freaked me out.  Then they introduced the creepy crawly enemies.  

The original had me hooked. Scared the heck outta me but i couldn't stop playing it because it was so interesting. Unfortunately, the 2nd one didn't grab my attention as much. It is currently in my backlog while it collects dust on the shelf.

Condemned 3, yes. Likes others have said, the second one was a bit of a letdown, but I'd really love to see where the series can go from there.

The first Condemned was great as it had the essentials for a solid action-thriller plot and executed tense moments in first-person. I also loved the second game and thought it was the better of the two in terms of gameplay and set piece moments, but where they faltered was the ridiculous paranormal narrative shoe-horned in at the end. Not to mention they completely rewrote the main character into a drunken hobo that acted nothing like he did in the original.

Please no.

Condemned 2 wasn't bad, it was very average...but it was such a drop off from the first game that I don't want anyone to even make an attempt at a third. The first was too good. Still the only game that has given me the chills.