Concept Art (Minor Spoilers)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47857688@N08/ 

All I really have to say is: Daedric Armor is awesome. One of the recurring themes so far for this game has been a strong blend of the best of Morrowind and Oblivion, and that armor is like the perfect visual way of describing it. It's brimstone colored, has a loincloth, and a bizzare looking helmet, but is angular without being a mess and pulls off the "from another realm of existence" look well. It's an awesome combination of the different versions of the armor from Morrowind and Oblivion and I hope it's got that look in the game.

Also, Dwemer Centurions are cool (again).

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If I look at it...I'm going to reinduce all the hype that I've been trying to tone down...must...resist...

That Daedric Helmet is crazy awesome looking..... must find that helmet when I get this game.

That was really nice :P

Supposedly those Dwemer Steam Centurions are more difficult to kill, like a mini-boss.

I liked the Dark Brotherhood armor.

Well, I looked at them. Needless to say, I once again really want the Collector's Edition of this game. Truely beautiful artwork.

Don't drink the kool-aid! You will be able to find on on the internet very soon.

Two things I want more than anything right now; CE of TES V and the soundtrack of TES V. I'm loving the music already.

Is the CE sold out?

nice stuff

[quote user="apatch of grass"]

Two things I want more than anything right now; CE of TES V and the soundtrack of TES V. I'm loving the music already.

Is the CE sold out?

[/quote]

What I want more than anything right now is a nice cheeseburger. With cheese balls......

And I doubt it. Do for it if you want :) I am just a frugal person lol