Compulsive Liar and Kingpin Teamwork Old West Style

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

what the hell

I'm still ready when u are Abby. Just message me and let me know when we doing it.

i am still in for this

I'm in

Well, I tried doing this today. Played through a few Free Roams, then sent out a mass message to recent players. Got a lot of interest. Unfortunately, it took like 15 min before everyone even came to the location. So a few left, then we had to boot someone. We needed 1 more person but we couldn't get it.

Most people were confused and had no clue what to do or what we're doing. I don't get why people would reply back for an invite and not know or want to do what we're doing. Frustrating.

you are telling me I once had a few players together in a party chat and tried to get some achievement boosting done and the younger kids had a mental problem and just did not get what the plan was, then ended up doing there intensive idiot shoot shoot and shoot more eventually their momma called them away, it's just not importing to the little kids.

But I am willing to help anyone who wants to do this, i've had a few help me and i've helped a few but never a full 8 player group, I've been thinking about trying to Posse up again since it's really not hard to do that, but it does take time to find willing players who are cool who have all the addons and want to do this.

i have an idea to become most wanted in a game with a small posse of friends who have all the dlc then hang out in an area of the map that features the add on hide out as the randoms come in if they talk make a deal with them to join the posse, one you find out if they have the add on, two they talk, three you can give them the most wanted kill in part of the deal or something like that. I am saying that i've been in games with just one friend in one area then one of us gets the most wanted and a bunch of other players end up coming to our area it's like a honey pot and a way to get people to join you, also if you have the highest posse score people love to join the winning posse too. These are ways to attract randoms then just keep the cool ones that talk normal, and are not annoying.

This is the 1000th time I gonna post this: I'm in.

oh and btw the new forums still suck.

il join you all if you dont mind?