Completionist - Coop?

Is the achievement "Completionist" able to be unlocked through co-op? I ask because a friend and I went through EVERY single mission in Secret Armory (used a guide and ticked of every mission). Problem is, I unlocked the achievement but my friend didn't.  Any answers or theories to this situation? Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Your friend must have missed one of the Secret Armory side missions. Since you got the achievement, then you may have completed at least one side mission when your friend was not present.

Have your friend compare his completed missions to http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/The_Secret_Armory_of_General_Knoxx/missions_flow . Assuming that he has not glitched any missions (i.e. the 3 armory runs), it should not be difficult to go back and do the mission (with his current character).

As for which mission he might have missed (others may chime in), I think it is easy to miss Lost Lewts and Purple Juice (and its follow-up) since these are not announced / bounty board missions.

theres a quest giver a midget by the sunken sea he will tell you to close out the pumps and the one to kill motorhead im guessing its on that he missed .

Either that one or Lost Lewts.

who was hosting the game? maybe the host had a quest finished that the guest did not have yet... so just have your friend host and check what quests they still have to do.

It's got to be one of the midget missions or the lewt one. they won't show up on his quest to do though unless he goes to find the missions.

Thanks a lot for the help and tips guys and girls, but unfortunately my friend has given up on the DLC ha-ha. Just to let you know we both did do the midget missions and the lewt one with the chest. Still not unlocked. Thanks again for all the help.

[quote user="Jograd"]

Thanks a lot for the help and tips guys and girls, but unfortunately my friend has given up on the DLC ha-ha. Just to let you know we both did do the midget missions and the lewt one with the chest. Still not unlocked. Thanks again for all the help.

[/quote]

A bit late but did you do all 3 runs of the armory and two of moxi's missions with loop and graffiti?

Yes we did the 3 armory runs (I swear they were EXACTLY the same..) and yes we did the Moxxi missions [where you drive through a loop and graffiti over graffiti. Thanks for the help though.