Complete Download has Disappeared

I heard all this news about a new game coming out called Skyrim so i decided i would try the prequel to that first. I bought Oblivion and it started to download. When it got at 99% I closed the TV (Still pictures burn out the TV) and i knew it would take at least 10 min per percent mainly because of my horrible internet. When I opened the TV again it was not there so I assumed it was finished, I went to the game library and it wasn't there thought it might need a restart so i did restart it but it was still gone. I went to download history and it says Oblivion. When I go to the Game Marketplace Oblivion has an option to play game or download again so I pressed play game. All that did was bring me back to the game library. For now I have pressed download again but is there something wrong that I'm doing? If there is please tell me.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Are you sure you purchased the game itself and not an expansion or add-on? Go to your Game Library and select "Full Games" from the list. Does it show up here at all?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm sure that I got no add ons becasue 1. In download history it has Oblivion, no add ons. 2. If I did buy and add on I would need msp which I'm pretty much empty on. and 3. The credit card history says you bought an item for $30 on the Xbox Live Marketplace. Though thats the problem it is not appearing in the full games section. I even checked the memory of my Xbox and it says you have a game about 6 GB that is downloading (Incomplete) and Oblivion is also around 6 GB. Everything says I have bought and downloadede Oblivion but the Game Library won't show it.

Sorry this didn't help.

And I might have forgotten to mention I also got an enail from Xbox saying that I have purchased Oblivion for $29.99

Sorry this didn't help.

If it is in your download history, you can try to delete and redownload it. Follow the steps in our Download Sticky: forums.xbox.com/.../33.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.