Complete Czech and other Xbox LIVE

Hi Microsoft,

I know that you know only USA and the UK, but Xbox live is in other country too. Please, don't sh*t on us!!! Czech Republic Xbox LIVE seems as if nothing is done. We don't have Rewards, we have only this apps Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Dailymotion and stupid MLB (for Czech? Where MLB no one cares?), where is Playfit? TV? Music? and other...

And why we don't complete Games Marketplace?  DLC's for GTA IV? DLC for Full House Poker? DLC's for Mass Effect 2?... and this I don't know understand, Crackdown 2 is translated into Czech, DLC's too, but DLC's is only on UK/USA Marketplace?

Please Microsoft fill in our marketplace and do something for us.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Steam from Valve doesnt have this problem, there are all games. Mass Effect 2 DLC's is on CZ PSN, but in CZ Xbox LIVE no... these are only examples ;) It looks as if Microsoft had a problem.

Why we don't have stupid Playfit? Czech government banned it? ;)

Then don'tbe surprised that nobody migrated account from US/UK to Czech Xbox LIVE. (I migrated, because I thought it would be the same)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

International, copyright, license, local and government laws all play a part in what is and is not available in each region. Even MS has to abide by those. Luckily you even hace support in your region, many countries do not and have even less access than you do.

Sorry this didn't help.

Playfit, DLC's for Crackdown 2, DLC's for Fable 2, Xbox LIVE REWARDS etc... all is from Microsoft, and we don't have this...

A World of Kefling arrived to CZ Xbox LIVE a moth later... Full House Poker over than 1 year later... Halo Waypoint arrived maybe 2 months ago...

next: 0 games in Xbox Originals, no Game Room

Xbox LIVE is for USA and UK people good, but we pay Xbox LIVE Gold too, but we dont have nothing

Sorry this didn't help.

It's not up to just Microsoft to release content in all regions. They have to follow the rules and regulations in each country.

Sorry this didn't help.