Complaints on other player

So I was playing Gow2,

[Mod Removed], sends me a message, because I was lagging bad and left the map.

Then he quits on his host, and so i sent him a message telling him to break his disk and saying some other mean stuff..
Then his father, sends me a message back calling me a pathetic mother(blank) and they he will beat my (blank) face in.
I responded with some in appropriate words because I was mad that he threatened me like that ..
Then he sends me a message saying that I am getting banned by xbox live because i called his kid names and told him to break his disk.
 reference number [Mod Removed]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Do not name and shame other gamers   on the forums. Do not post reference numbers on the forums. I would file a complaint and block communication with the user. And also you are as much to blame as the other guy.

You can't call out other people's gamertags on the forums. File a report from your Xbox and keep it moving.

Actually I was told to post it here.

By the xbox support right? I see them do that alot. They don't know the coc apparently.

Yeah they told me to, if I had known otherwise I wouldn't have. My bad.

You're just as guilty as him. How about you try growing up and moving on with your life?

I understand they told you to post here....   Did they tell you to name the offending player????    May I ask why You felt the need to tell him to break his disk?????  GOOD LUCK!!!!

He said some bad stuff.

You said some bad stuff.

That's happened and can't be undone.

If this ever happens in the future simply mute and block communications immediately.  Don't get drawn into an argument or you're bound to do something un-wise like you actually did when you retaliated.

Block Communications.  File a report if you need to.  Move on.

That's all you need to do.

Az

Alcoholic:  Sounds like perhaps both sides need a "time out"

SwampDawgg

[quote user="Alcohalic Gamer"]
So I was playing Gow2,

[Mod Removed], sends me a message, because I was lagging bad and left the map.

Then he quits on his host, and so i sent him a message telling him to break his disk and saying some other mean stuff..
Then his father, sends me a message back calling me a pathetic mother(blank) and they he will beat my (blank) face in.
I responded with some in appropriate words because I was mad that he threatened me like that ..
Then he sends me a message saying that I am getting banned by xbox live because i called his kid names and told him to break his disk.
 reference number [Mod Removed]
[/quote]I'm afraid you reap what you sow, if you break the rules and get caught, you have to accept punishment, if you do nothing wrong, you can't be punished, I am not making judgements, just stating facts...