complaint question

So i just got a message for a black ops infection and mod lobby and i was wondering what category that would fall under in the complaint section. Is it a text message complaint or a cheating complaint?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

system tampering for sure cant remember everything on the complaint menu

I would report for system tampering, cheating, and messaging from their XBL gamer card and for cheating within Black Ops for a total of 4 complaints.

File a complaint via the Xbox blade under "System Tampering" and/or "Cheating".  This was most likely a scam attempt, as there are no "infections" or "mod lobbies" online in Black Ops.

[quote user="MaTtKs"]

This was most likely a scam attempt, as there are no "infections" or "mod lobbies" online in Black Ops.

[/quote]

Well...there sure as hell are infections and mod lobbies in World At War. I like how Treyarch abandoned their second best game ever.

I like World at War better than Black Ops. I'd like to see the same level of security on there that this game has. Oh well, only took several titles to figure out the system should be policed. Better late than never I guess.

[quote user="Temhotabot"]

I like World at War better than Black Ops. I'd like to see the same level of security on there that this game has. Oh well, only took several titles to figure out the system should be policed. Better late than never I guess.

[/quote]

both devs should constantly look out for older games as well as the new ones. no reason why the can't they are just too lazy and hide behind their twitter accounts posting about comic books they bought the day before.