Complaint about the pricing of WWE '13.

So recently, I purchased a 1500 microsoft points card just so that I could purchase WWE '13. I then noticed that the game is being sold for $50 on Xbox Live here in Australia. It just seems really unfair that a year-old game is being sold for such a colossal price.. I've been trying to get the game for years and I'm sure that every other person seems to be thinking about what I'm thinking. I mean decreasing the pricing would get loads of game sales. Is it okay if the XBOX live forums could sent this over to the Publishers of WWE '13 and get this price reduced down to at least $25-30 on the Australia Xbox Live? What would annoy me more is if I have to buy another 1500 microsoft points card to get myself Online Axxess or Fan Axxess.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello,

Microsoft does not set the pricing in regions. It's completely up to the publishers and if you wish to send them that message you'd need to contact them directly. Games in Australia are usually a lot more expensive than they are in the United States due to regional differences, government, and taxes/fees. Your local stores also seem to all have it listed for around ~$50-80 AUD.

You can reach out to the publisher here.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.