Competitive Players. (Mic Required)

Okay, I'm needing some players. They need to be some that are on more than twice a week. I don't want anyone who is going to act like a complete and total douche. I'd like you to have a sense in humor, but know when to be serious. I would like you to play a match or two, before I decide on if I need a player like you. Send me a message if you're interested. Thanks guys.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Is it just me or does this sound like an old personal ad?

I'd like to meet someone who is everything I've ever wanted and who plays games the way I think they should be played.....

u mean like gamebattles?

Wait, is this for a clan? Or just people to play with?

I don't even...

Good luck in your search.

Give us a shout mate most of my lot have either traded or offline usually on couple of nights a week depends when the mrs goes to bed! Lol

hey man im interested but i need to know what kind of games we gonna play as a clan..

[quote user="Mt Distortion"]Okay, I'm needing some players. They need to be some that are on more than twice a week. I don't want anyone who is going to act like a complete and total douche. I'd like you to have a sense in humor, but know when to be serious. I would like you to play a match or two, before I decide on if I need a player like you. Send me a message if you're interested. Thanks guys.

[/quote]Try match.com.

wow so many haters. sounds like some people are a lil jeolous of someone getting friends. anyways add me if you wanna play block ops 1.