Compare stats or brag here.

Thought I' make a thread to discuss stats.My character is a lvl 52 demon hunter.She does 11,800 damage per second but has 100% critical chance and 50% more damage with each critical.Essentiallly thats around 16000 DPS.Also have 67% magic item find .Whats your stats and what difficulty are you on? I am on Hell mode chapter1.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Running Inferno Master 3 with around 180k dps and 100k health. Can max my dps to 240k but at too much a loss to survivability. My magic finds up around 200 with follower.

Wow-you must not be sleeping much.Just hit lvl 52.I wish you could see the stats on followers.And that the stuff you equip them with made them do more damage.

You can see his main stats under the follower tab just like your own. If you want to see the changes he adds to you just equip/unequip an item and look at your own stats. As far as magic find goes you should wear the better pieces as your followers only add half of the magic find/exp/gold gear to your stats.

,,,and yes. You are correct. I have insomnia seriously bad so I stop taking my meds to rule the world of D3 on console.

"If you're gonna ride the short bus you might as well drive it."

...I'm riding about 100k dps without sharpshooter, with it I can deal around 450k crits. I am running Inferno Master 2 with upward of 360 mf with Neph Stacks. Add me for Infernal Machine and Inferno runs..

Well I upped my dps to around 340k. Only problem is it drops my health down to 30k, my main set's around 280k/7.5k/55k. Still looking for IK's set pieces. I have the gloves. Also sickest I have a pus spitter legendary and quiver you might need if you want to trade I need Barb pieces.

270k dps, 8.5k armor 64k health

got a legendary sword that doubled my DPS to 480k and can get it to about 550k but to be honest im happy with the 480k iwas really struggling on inferno master 2 till i found that sword its a beast ,and three 3 slots each got 100% crit damage in lolz

for those wondering the sword is called AZUREWRATH which does 4036.3 dps apart from this all my others are around 1000-1500

I'm 90% sure that the Azurewrath with 3 sockets is a result of a hack.  1 handed weapons don't even have 2 (Which would be surprising, let alone 3 gem slots.  I saw a stream yesterday with a person who had 3 trillion gold with one of the 3 socket azurewraths (must be hacked).

On a side note, Wizard is currently sitting at 235k DPS, 800 all res, and 70k hp.  Little bit of life steal as well, so only the most jacked mobs on Master III actually cause problems.  Almost have a set of machines, so I may need to hop online later to find some help slaying ubers.