Como posso recuperar meu progresso?

Tenho jogado com minha afilhada o do Disneyland Adventures, e estávamos quase zerando o jogo, mas hoje quando colocamos o CD do jogo tinha sumido todo nosso progresso! Estava lá 0%.
No disco rígido do Xbox aparecem todas as conquistas do jogo e está aparecendo como salvo 16kb de jogo na memória dele.
Mas quando coloco o CD pra jogar e simplesmente o meu progresso sumiu, voltou para 0%.
Não mudei nada no meu perfil, que é da XBox Live. Tudo exatamente igual... O que devo fazer?

[Translation]

I played with my goddaughter the Disneyland Adventures, and we were almost zeroing the game, but today when we put the game CD was gone all of our progress! There was 0%. On the Xbox hard drive appear all the achievements of the game and is showing up as saved 16kb game in his memory. But when I put the CD just to play and my progress was gone, she returned to 0%. I have not changed anything on my profile, which is the XBox Live. Everything exactly the same ... What should I do?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

Make sure you're loading the file in the mentioned game, and that your HDD is selected when you start the game. I'm not sure why else progress would go back down to 0%. Wish you luck.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.