Community Thank You video for Bungie

hey guys, I'm going to be making a video for Bungie to thank them for the years they have given us with Halo. 

now, i know what you're thinking. how can i help? send me your best videos either in this thread, in a PM, or to my gamertag: Elite 025. lemme know what your gamertag is so we may give you credit in the video.

after 10 long grueling years of Halo, let's give back to the guys who made it.....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

really, my money wasn't enough

what kind of videos are you looking for

as if playing their games for those 10 years wasn't enough but hey please post your video when its done on the forums or send me the link at least

-

also will you have it before bungie day?

i need any type of good clean kills you may have. whether it an epic headshot with like the DMR or sniper, or any type of multikill.

you will receive the credit in the video.

@ModestElf, i'm gonna try to have it done before Bungie Day. me and the fuy working with me are both big halo fans and have talked about doing something like this for a while. so, i thought it would work out better if we showed videos from the halo community....

Hmmm. If I can find my marathon and halo ce montage, I will post them.

will you take fails or bloopers?

played with some idiots in my time who do the dive out of  the warthog when the aim it at a cliff and don't bail and get a suicide lol