Community Gaming? (Post GT's)

Just looking to set up a group of maybe 10+ players who may want to start an unofficial clan, or just a gaming community. Usually I don't find people on here & have to struggle on Xbox live to find loyal friends who may play daily, but can't hurt to try.

Normally play Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 & Modern Warfare 3. LOVE to goof around and at the same time have a competitive gaming community. Skill level is not required, I'm fine with all. Would prefer a mix of guys & girls, but doesn't really matter. I already have one friend (he may have one or two) set in stone - willing to play with me. It would be nice if you could also bring some of yours too!

I don't like long paragraphs. :( I'm not requiring any forums, any try-outs, nothing. Just want to have FUN. May probably be switching between Mw3 and BO2 occasionally, both games are great. Will probably be fooling around with clan tags every now and then too. Just 'cause.

Zombies, infected, private matches, public matches. I totally had more to say, just ask me whatever. I just miss playing with people.

PLEASE POST GT'S BELOW AS THIS IS NOT THE ACCOUNT I'LL BE USING!!! Sorry for yelling, kinda hurt my ears. Tell how many friends you're wanting (can) bring along. The more the merrier.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Im up for gaming.    NinjaCupKate

hi what up nyny pink it louizidor

hi

ptbanc77