Communication!!!!!!!!!!

This is crazy, instead of attempting to clean up the community and the hate comments instead the answer has been to completely mute every single game.  I have yet to find a single person who hasn't muted the entire lobby prior to the game.  Where has the team work gone?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Bad enough this has happened in regular but now in league play I have managed to get to the top 20 of my gold ladder but with team communication I would be above gold!  Bad move on treyarchs  part, but people work with your teams you can't do it all on your own.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I try to communicate but nobody ever talks lol.

I wade through the undesireables to find and save those left behind.

Im sorry but how did this thread get ob the topic of black and white individuals in prison?

Play with friends in a party.

@DrFunk: Sorry, you may be a good person, but have you considered the possibility that a lot of people want to immerse themselves in a game, achieve catharsis, relax and enjoy the game without having to talk to people they don't know, about things they don't care about?  It's often not pleasant to even communicate tactically with team mates that get too stressed out over playing a game.  I don't use a mic, and I turn the volume down when I play.  I have a great time.

[quote user="DRxFunkensteinZ"]

they also handled the bans for those infractions, but in this case it was a ban within the game not on xbox live as a whole.  Come on (what was it you called me) "homie" get your stuff correct.

[/quote]

Hahaha, no they didn't not even close. For every 1 person they banned for in-game language, there were tens of thousands they didn't. A person has to be caught in the act for that type of violation, meaning a 3arc Enforcement employee has to be in the game at the time the person is saying something ban-worthy. Odds of that? Low, extremely low given the sheer number of people who play this game. So, get your "stuff" correct, homie.

[quote user="DRxFunkensteinZ"]

So yo are all about the stereotypes I see.  By your logic since blacks out number whites in prison we should just go out and lock up all black persons.  If you can't make an actually logical argument don't try.

[/quote]

Blacks outnumber whites in prison because of bias in the justice system & the fact that pot is still illegal -- the majority of blacks in prison are non-violent drug offenders. And that literally has nothing to do with the game. I mute people because for every 1 person I've wanted to hear in-game in the 6+ years I've been playing cod, there were over a 100 I didn't. 

-

Ignorant comparison, FYI.

I like to communicate; but no one ever responds/cares. Infact I was told to shutup one time lol. I mean I do occasionally run into a player who will communicate where and what the enemy is doing; but that right there is rare (imo).

they also handled the bans for those infractions, but in this case it was a ban within the game not on xbox live as a whole.  Come on (what was it you called me) "homie" get your stuff correct.

So yo are all about the stereotypes I see.  By your logic since blacks out number whites in prison we should just go out and lock up all black persons.  If you can't make an actually logical argument don't try.