Comments on the BF3 Demo

I have Followed the Modern warfare Series. Love online gaming and when i heard the BF3 was as popular as Call of duty. I downloaded the demo ASAP. Never playing a battlefield game it took some time to adjust to the controls and game play. besides falling out the map 40 times and all the other glitches in the game play. I thought the graphics were great. But the Game was OK. I just prefer COD..  I felt that black ops was far superior game for online game play.. I understand its a beta demo so its going to have some bugs to be worked out. But i played multiple games that were ridiculously glitched out and the game is going to be release soon. So that would worry me if i was to buy it. I have pre ordered MW3. But this game has not proved its self worth 60 plus tax. So i will wait until i see it on craigslist for half of the cost a month after it comes out (Just like i did with black ops) before i even THINK about buying it.

So after my rambling. What can you BF3 say for the game that would change my mind about this game?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

it's not a Demo.

it's a beta, not a demo.

Play what YOU like, who cares what everyone else says?

this really shouldn't be an open beta... it gives the wrong impression to people who are not familiar with the series.

It's good that you gave the game a shot but like others have said this is  a sad representation of the a true "Battlefield" game. First there isn't one thing on Operation Metro map that makes it a true Battlefield game other than the Rush Mode. Battlefield is known for it's all out warfare meaning on foot or with vehicles. There isn't one vehicle on this map, not even a stationary weapon. Go and look at the gameplay videos of Caspian Border on youtube and that is what you should be looking forward to. Huge maps, vehicles, and destructible environments. Don't juge the game based off of the beta, the map alone isn't a good representation. Either way like Uneasy said play what YOU like not what others say is best.

[quote user="reverse20"]

this really shouldn't be an open beta... it gives the wrong impression to people who are not familiar with the series.

[/quote]

They should have sent beta codes out to the players who are level 50 on BC 2.  

If you don't like the battlefield playstyle, don't play it.

Why should we convince you to buy this game? As far as I am concerned stick with your COD games, because us BF fans know nothing wrecks a game faster then an influx of COD fanboys.

in the time i have played the beta i haven't noticed too many major problems with gameplay. what you do have to watch out for/remember is that in the battlefield series fall damage is far more than in the modern warfare series.  all in all i think it is a solid beta but i think that they could have put in vehicles because i noticed more glitches in vehicles in the beginning of the previous battlefield so i thought they might have wanted tp work out the problems before release this time but that is a minor complaint.

-Sean

Dont buy it until about a month after release.  Then all the bugs should be worked out.  It seems like launch day is actually the Beta for most shooters and I expect that this will be no different.  I spent this morning getting spawn raped at my defensive spawn point.  Spawn, take 5 steps get shot by sniper......lather, rinse, repeat.