Commando Girl?????

Commando Gaming is looking for its September Commando Girl. If your unaware of what a Commando Girl is, its a girl gamer we feature on our website CommandoGaming.com Each Commando Girl will be spotlight on the main page of our website, our Twitter and our Facebook. Commando Girls will also be asked some Q&A which will be added to their spotlight, along with links to the Commando Girls personal website, clan website, twitter and facebook pages (if you have any of those.)

If your a girl whos interested, or a guy who has a girlfriend you think would make a good Commando Girl, fill out the application on our website and we will contact you if you've made the final cut.

At the end of the year, we will take all the Commando Girls and have a voting to see who will be our Commano Girl of the year, the winner will receive some really cool gaming swag.

CommandoGaming.com

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

You made TWO threads for this?!  Damn, are the lot of you too impatient to look for someone on Facebook to stalk?  Seriously, this whole "Commando Girl" thing is creepy as hell.

I agree, this is a little bit "Creepy". Also man don't think it is a great idea to advertise on the xbox website. Atleast I would not want to. But carry on my friend. Have a great and wonderful day!

The End...  Or is it?