Commando Dom for Armored Kantus Exchange

Just like the title says. I'm planning on trading my code for Commando Dom to someone who has the code for the Armored Kantus. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Plus OP, ignore everybody... Like you said this is the internet and you're able to say what you want... but with in reason haha xD

We have a winner!

EDIT: Nevermind

People should stop being a doucheee to this guy - OT I have SK but dont want to trade soz :/

Many people don't use Amazon because they don't want to deal with credit cards or are scared the items wont arrive. Forgot were I ordered a movie and someone stole it. Also had ID theft happen as well.

I like the Commando Dom I will be receiving from Gamestop...... Rusty!! o.O

Why not cancel your pre-order at which ever store gives the Kantus one and go to gamestop and pre-order ther so you can get Commando Dom? I have mine pre-ordered at gamestop. But im keeping my Dom code when i get it.

Commando Dom>Armored Kantus

For all of you idiots who are accusing me of scamming, you're obviously stupid. I have my reasons for not ordering off of Amazon. Besides it was simple and didn't need all of your remarks.

Armored Kantus? lamo

***, i read that wrong. I thought it said kantus for a dom. My fault. disregard my message mate.