Coming here reminds me how great the Xbox community is

Coming here after rolling around on other forums reminds me why this community is so great on the forums section. If you've been around the corner to other communities it's often overrun by moderators who love to express their power and trolls spiking up an useless fight.

Which is a shame, but the bad ones will eventually fall.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The forums and community here are much better than people here make them out to be. However, the forums USED to be that way. There are a few specific moderators from back in the day that made these forums a nightmare to post on.

Forums are better here due to lack of anonymity, power abusive moderators, and generally a higher age of forum users. Plus not everyone really knows of this place which leaves undesirables out.

I certainly cant' claim that these forums are perfect, but I've had plenty of good times while I've been here, all thanks to some of the great members who inhabit this place.

Really? The community here and in the UK discussion forum has seen better days i think.

Uk Damien will disagree

That dude thinks all forums are lame. He just posts to set us all straight and to keep it real. Try to keep up or you risk facing the wrath.

The community was so much better before they ruined the forums.

[quote user="FrozenBrute"] If you've been around the corner to other communities it's often overrun by moderators who love to express their power and trolls spiking up an useless fight.[/quote]

Moderators, and extremely 'vocal' fanatics on developers' forums. Pity.

These forums do take some getting use to, They tried to make it simple but ended up making more complicated I think, though its been awhile since Ive used these forums aswell.

Thanks for the great laugh, OP.