Comic-Con 2011

Think Epic will announce anything new next week at Comic-Con?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm not sure what else they could or, what's left to announce.

They will have another XP event.

I hope to at least see a new game play and maybe see a final character announcment

Hate double posting but anybody think their is  a chance of a theater mode? I know Cliff said its more for the hardcore gamer but think their is a chance

Yes, they will have something cool to say, not sure how dramatic it will be though.

theater mode is for people who dnt have cameras me and for halo dbags

Gears of War 2 Comic-Con 20x XP Weekend Incoming

Written Thursday, July 21, 2011 By Richard Walker

View author's profile

Epic's Rod Fergusson has been on Twitter again, tweeting the details of the next Gears of War 2 XP event, which will be taking place this weekend to coincide with the San Diego Comic-Con, giving you yet another opportunity to get your wings before Gears 3 launches in September.

"SDCC Gears 2 XP Event - 20x XP, Horde enemies with mixed up guns, starts tomorrow 9 AM EST till Monday #gearsweekend #getyourwings" tweeted Fergusson AKA GearsViking last night.

Horde enemies with mixed up guns? Does that mean a Kantus with a flamethrower and a Boomer with a Torque Bow? It certainly seems like it. All will be revealed as the latest Gears of War 2 XP event gets underway this weekend.

Only thing that would interest me is announcing they moved up the release day to Aug. 20!!!!!!

[quote user="Yonatan555"]

Only thing that would interest me is announcing they moved up the release day to Aug. 20!!!!!!

[/quote]

Well that's not going to happen.

I hope they will eventually come up with a 40x event. [:)]