comeback pass

WTF is up with the comeback pass. In real games the QB has pass the ball even before his WR has stop to comeback. Just seems you have to wait tell your WR start back to you or your QB going to pass the pass like he going long. While your WR is turning back and that make an easy pick.

I’m the only one seeing this or do you all have the same issues  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

no i definitely have the same issue. you really have to exaggerate how much you wait, which obviously just leaves you vulnerable to the pick. its pretty stupid tbh.

on top of that you have to wait way too long for passing routes to develop, and the computer can pin point their passes into their passing routes without much issue.

its called TIMING

Really Timing?? do you even watch football? Am talking about where the QB trow the ball on that type of route.

Quit trying to be a TROLL

hold back while you throw the ball and he wont sail it deep

dude you control where your pass goes use the stick to guide it and lead your WR to the spot you want to throw and yes timing you have to know when he is breaking back to the ball its not difficult

LOL @ do I even watch football yes i do every game every team every year for the past 20+ years and i can do you one even better have YOU even ever PLAYED football some of you guys like to BLAME the game for everything instead of looking at your own SKILLS first grant it this game does have its flaws but most of the people complaining about things seems like they just won't accept the fact they could learn to play better

This route was gold in past Maddens.  Now it takes a little more skill  to complete.

curls is where its at, yo.

KO 2 Tha Z,  I think you shut him up. well said. Timing baby that what it is.

Yeah. Depending on where the DB is. When the corner is playing inside I tap the left stick down/right. Keeps the ball low and to the sideline. DB is out side I tap it a little left. Not that hard. One of my bread and butter when the DB's are zone or playing off.