Come On Guys

I'm seeing some inactivity on here and Gears. Does anyone want to play horde, beast or just some multiplayer in the coming months? Post here if so, I'm looking for a few to play some Gears with.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Looking for a 4 person or even 2 co-op and Horde.

I am too Tank, friend request me and we'll play whenever you want.

Come on everyone, reply if anyone is up for horde, beast or multiplayer.

i will play anything, but mainly i am looking to complete the campaign on insane arcade style

There is already a post about this. Read before you post. It's called the 'Add me I have no friends thread'.

So what if there is a thread for this if he wants to post another it's his decision. As for you your post should be titled " I like people to know how smart I am but I really know I am a moron"

Let's not turn this into a hate thread guys, I'm just trying to bring the gears community together a little bit and get some guys to play with, no biggie

add me im down.

Add me too

Added both you guys. Any of you want to go through all 5- waves of horde on insane?

Threads like these are why these forums are inactive, because that's all the forums is filled with now a days. There needs to be  general stick for people looking for groups. Would spring life right back into the forum.