Come JOIN HectiC today! We are now recruiting!

Im Astr0sith, not known to the community very much so this may be your first time hearing of a "Lee Trollerson". I know we all know or has heard of OpTic GamingFaze Clan, or Strictly Business. Most of you have atleast heard those names before am i right? I know. Those 3 clans are what I have always wanted to be apart of or had some type of recognition from them but sadly no type of recognition. From me not getting recognized I thought, instead of trying to get recruited, how about i become the recruiter...right? With this idea came the rapid idea of making a clan/community. Although I used Faze Clan, OpTic Gaming and, Strictly Business as examples, this clan wont be like them. We will be unique, new, never before seen! We are going to be like the BETA to a new game! I may have lost you there but dont worry ill go deeper into detail.

Introducing HectiC Gaming!
HectiC Gaming
 is a clan/community founded on March 21, 2015 (12:04AM) by Lee Trollerson. We specialize in having fun, but all the while being competitive. As a clan we are structured to be a family, a team, as one. We help one another through hard times even if we are communicating over the Xbox and may never see one another in real life. We game by one motto/code...

One may play the game as a team but, we play the game as a family.

...and by this we stand and play. Speaking of play, I primarily play on Grand Theft Auto V and Call of Duty: Ghost. This doesnt mean that this is ALL that WE play on, its just what I play one which brings me to the next topic, Rank Structure, The rank structure that we have created for HectiC Gaming is very common but in someways complex. Our rankings go as follows;

-Leaders

--Administrators

---Organizers

----Community Managers

-----Captain

-----Clan Members

The ranks to me are self-explanitory but just in-case of confusion I will explain...

-Leader

The leader(s) are the top, the highest of the higher-ups, they handle all reports, clan sponsorships, and clan complaints/suggestions. Usually extremely busy with either handling problems, supervising the clans, and even holding a meeting that you are probably missing. That was a joke... but in total they are the very busy and usually cant handle questions which is why we have Administrators.

--Administartor

They are no leader but do just as much work as the leader. Administartors have to hire, fire, review progress, keep files, and so much more. I honestly doubt that you will even be able to speak with them throughout the day just because of there schedules. but  dont worry, you wont really need to speak with them because (heroic music) the Community Managers are here! well not yet...

---Organizers

Organizers - in my opinion - have easy jobs. Setup clan battles, review complaints, and send them off to the Leader for final reviewing. Simple.

----Community Managers

Community Managers have the best job EVER! All they have to do is create community events for there communities. The communities vary from Grand theft Auto  including IV and V, Call of Duty including Black Ops II, Ghost, Advanced Warfare, Destiny, Halo, and many more games to come in the furture. They truly have a fun job.

-----Captain

The captain is the leader of the battles, he is the first man in and last man out. He is the hercules of clan battling, he chooses his team or 4-6 and go to GB's (Gamebattles) and bring HectiC Gaming a bueatiful trophy to be proudly presented in our showcase.

How do I join?

Well with all my typing I finally conclude with... how to join Hectic Gaming. Although we may sound complex and advanced (whcih we are), we are not judgemental and harsh on our joining requirements. To join HectiC Gaming we require;

- Gaming Console (Playstation 3-4, Xbox 360-One)

- Maturity

- Skype (Only because some gamers may have broken microphones - not everyone REQUIRES this)

- Be able to attend monthly meetings hosted by Community Managers

- Creation of a second Xbox Live/PSN account with the clan tag of HeCG ( Please follow this template of HeCG _______ , not HeCG x _______)

- Ability to withstand criticism without feeling disrespected or disregarded

- Love for the sport of gaming

- Ability to be dedicated, honest, loyal, and reliable

If you have any questions or concerns please message me here or email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** or by my gt Astr0sith

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

What games are on the 360, and I refuse to have anything before my Gamertag "HeCG"

I'm not to sure who plays xbox 360 as I'm only aware of xbox one games we play

Im Astr0sith, not known to the community very much so this may be your first time hearing of a "Lee Trollerson". I know we all know or has heard of OpTic Gaming, Faze Clan, or Strictly Business. Most of you have atleast heard those names before am i right? I know. Those 3 clans are what I have always wanted to be apart of or had some type of recognition from them but sadly no type of recognition. From me not getting recognized I thought, instead of trying to get recruited, how about i become the recruiter...right? With this idea came the rapid idea of making a clan/community. Although I used Faze Clan, OpTic Gaming and, Strictly Business as examples, this clan wont be like them. We will be unique, new, never before seen! We are going to be like the BETA to a new game! I may have lost you there but dont worry ill go deeper into detail.

Introducing HectiC Gaming!

HectiC Gaming is a clan/community founded on March 21, 2015 (12:04AM) by Lee Trollerson. We specialize in having fun, but all the while being competitive. As a clan we are structured to be a family, a team, as one. We help one another through hard times even if we are communicating over the Xbox and may never see one another in real life. We game by one motto/code...

One may play the game as a team but, we play the game as a family.

...and by this we stand and play. Speaking of play, I primarily play on Grand Theft Auto V and Call of Duty: Ghost. This doesnt mean that this is ALL that WE play on, its just what I play one which brings me to the next topic, Rank Structure, The rank structure that we have created for HectiC Gaming is very common but in someways complex. Our rankings go as follows;

-Leaders

--Administrators

---Organizers

----Community Managers

-----Captain

-----Clan Members

The ranks to me are self-explanitory but just in-case of confusion I will explain...

-Leader

The leader(s) are the top, the highest of the higher-ups, they handle all reports, clan sponsorships, and clan complaints/suggestions. Usually extremely busy with either handling problems, supervising the clans, and even holding a meeting that you are probably missing. That was a joke... but in total they are the very busy and usually cant handle questions which is why we have Administrators.

--Administartor

They are no leader but do just as much work as the leader. Administartors have to hire, fire, review progress, keep files, and so much more. I honestly doubt that you will even be able to speak with them throughout the day just because of there schedules. but  dont worry, you wont really need to speak with them because (heroic music) the Community Managers are here! well not yet...

---Organizers

Organizers - in my opinion - have easy jobs. Setup clan battles, review complaints, and send them off to the Leader for final reviewing. Simple.

----Community Managers

Community Managers have the best job EVER! All they have to do is create community events for there communities. The communities vary from Grand theft Auto  including IV and V, Call of Duty including Black Ops II, Ghost, Advanced Warfare, Destiny, Halo, and many more games to come in the furture. They truly have a fun job.

-----Captain

The captain is the leader of the battles, he is the first man in and last man out. He is the hercules of clan battling, he chooses his team or 4-6 and go to GB's (Gamebattles) and bring HectiC Gaming a bueatiful trophy to be proudly presented in our showcase.

How do I join?

Well with all my typing I finally conclude with... how to join Hectic Gaming. Although we may sound complex and advanced (whcih we are), we are not judgemental and harsh on our joining requirements. To join HectiC Gaming we require;

- Gaming Console (Playstation 3-4, Xbox 360-One)

- Maturity

- Skype (Only because some gamers may have broken microphones - not everyone REQUIRES this)

- Be able to attend monthly meetings hosted by Community Managers

- Creation of a second Xbox Live/PSN account with the clan tag of HeCG ( Please follow this template of HeCG _______ , not HeCG x _______)

- Ability to withstand criticism without feeling disrespected or disregarded

- Love for the sport of gaming

- Ability to be dedicated, honest, loyal, and reliable

If you have any questions or concerns please message me here or email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** or by my gt Astr0sith