Combat Training needs to be fixed or changed

I had thought that it was going to be humans & some number of AI (maybe 2 at the least) against humans & AI.

It seems to always be 6 humans against 6 humans.

Thats not what we were told it was going to be.

If I want some practice I just go into a local match instead of the objective combat training playlist.
I'd like to be able to do what we were told about pre-release though.

J B

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

The combat training you are thinking about is the "under level 10" area. I was confused at first too. It isn not the 'bot' combat training. Stupid naming by Treyarch.

No I'm pretty sure that Treyarch sad that ALL combat training modes would have have some number of AI in them.

I dont understand how its a training mode if its basically the same as the core playlists with 12 humans & no AI

I think that if a lobby isn't full it will fill the spots with bots.  The big think about combat training now is that it doesn't affect your stats and you can still earn half xp and weapon xp.

[quote user="jboncha"]

No I'm pretty sure that Treyarch sad that ALL combat training modes would have have some number of AI in them.

I dont understand how its a training mode if its basically the same as the core playlists with 12 humans & no AI

[/quote]I know it is hard to understand, but Combat Training in multiplayer is the low level area. Comabat training outside of multiplayer is bots. I know, stupid naming.

There are custom games, where you can add bots, and there is Combat Training, which is meant for low level players but for which they will flesh out the game with bots if there are not enough human players in the game (and there usually aren't).

I like Custom Games to setup the old style Black Ops Combat Training. It's a good way to try out weapons and perks as well as learn the maps.

Combat training "outside" of multiplayer?

Where is it that you see that?

Anyways The low level, under level 10, mode is bootcamp.

There's also an all levels objective mode.

Objective was populated the last time I played it with people of levels 40+.

How can someone train if the difficulty level is just as high as in the core lists?