Combat Question

Not sure how active these forums are but i will post anyway.

My question is, how is the combat in the game is it somewhat like Dragon age 2 where you press the A button to keep attacking? If someone could let me know this and how the combat is that would be great. 

Thank you!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

yes you press the A button 1 time to target an enemy and then it goes to auto attack until that enemy is dead then you do again for the next enemy

okay thanks.

Okay, now i am wondering what a good sub class would be for warrior once i get the game. Should i do Shield and Sword or Two-Handed?

I've used both and prefer 2 handed, but really is personal choice. It also could depend on your companions and how you set them up ie for me Sten and Oghren are 2 handed and Alistair sword and shield/archery....

Okay Thanks, I have been playing Dragon Age Journeys while i wait for my Dragon age origins ultimate edition to come.

I've been reading the books while waiting for DA3 :) Finished Stolen Throne and am working on The Calling...I've got the Ultimate Edition also, and it is nice to have all the DLC included. Only one I didn't like/finish was Darkspawn Chronicles but ymmv...also you might search the forum for best play order ie play Leliana's Song before main game and save Witch Hunt for last....have fun!

There are books!!!?? Sweet!! Yeah i heard there is a lot of DLC for this game and would like to play them in the order they should be played in. Cant wait to get it because i need an RPG to play!!

Yep, books and comics. I also have the hardcover comic The Silent Grove. If you're really interested in the books then I highly recommend The Stolen Throne since it's a prequel to Origins and is good background info.

Is there a way to read the comics online? Are the books really good?

About the DLC i have been looking around and some people say to save Lelianas song for later because it has spoilers and you should complete the main game first?