I had a friend and myself test the three rifles over a long period to get averaged data. Note, this is not testing headshot modifiers or anything. This is simply averaged data firing at the chest area.
- Magazine: 20
- 5 seconds of fire holding the trigger
- 2.5 seconds of fire rapidly tapping the trigger/fast trigger
- 8-9 shots to down with no active
- 6-7 shots to down with active
- 3 shots to kill downed enemy regardless of active or not
- About 1.3 seconds for an active (note this is also the latest for fast reload)
- 0.6 seconds for the earliest possible fast reload
What all this means. Heres the rate of fire, and how it factors into downing someone
- Lowest possible rate of fire (assuming you aren't god awful at fast triggering ofcourse) is 4 shots per second
- Highest, according to some (I admit I'm not the fastest trigger out there) is 10 shots per second, which is unloading a full clip in 2 seconds, in any case, I'm about 8 shots per second
- It takes me (assuming all the shots are on target), about 1 second to down someone
- With active its 0.8125 seconds
Noting this here. As you can't exactly factor this into data, real game situations are far different then just rapidly tapping the trigger. Hammerburst, being semi-auto, will vary on accuracy depending on how fast you pull the trigger, and pick your shots. Going the full 10 shots per second is wildly inaccurate.
Killing downed enemy, factor in the 3 shots
- For me, at 8 sps, its 1.4375 seconds to effectively kill someone without active. 1.15 seconds for the 10 sps fast trigger. This equates to a 44% increase in my time to kill an enemy
- With active, again for me, its 1.1875 seconds, 46% increase this time. Faster sps people will have a less % increase.
Regarding Clip Size
- It takes up 42.5% of your mag to just down someone, 57.5% to kill someone (No active)
- With active, its 32.5% to down, 47.5% to kill
edit: Adding other 2 later with more insights to all 3 of them. Need sleep right now. Holla if I made a mistake ;)