Collector Rifle

I must have been out of the loop on this one. I've never seen anyone playing with one until tonight. This guy was totally owning with it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="Deaths Head 200"]

Like others have said FueldRockets, it's not that powerful and is far heavier than it should be. Also, as the only way to increase it's level to tier X would be you going out and buying another 9 items to get the code to level it, as the level up cards for are NOT in Spectre/Premium Spectre Packs.... it's not really worth it imo.

[/quote]LOL!  all the money I droped on EA they should include a BRAND new Razor Phone << MOTOROLLA?? with it!

Like others have said FueldRockets, it's not that powerful and is far heavier than it should be. Also, as the only way to increase it's level to tier X would be you going out and buying another 9 items to get the code to level it, as the level up cards for are NOT in Spectre/Premium Spectre Packs.... it's not really worth it imo.

I want ONE!  an the only way to get it now is to buy a $24 ipone cover???  LOL!  the digat comic thingy is over I presume? By Dark horse digital comics??

Here's a link of a guy who has a CR describing it. I hit it dead on with the Phaeston comparison as well ;) social.bioware.com/.../12638319

From what I saw on the Bioware forums it's not that great at all. A definite no to bein better than the Saber or Harrier. They say it looks cool but it's a peashooter. From the way most described it reminds me of the Phaeston. Again this is just speaking off threads on the forums plus the fact that you have to keep buying products to rank it up, not even worth it really.

is it any better than the cerberus harrier or the sabre? just curious.

From what I've read/heard, the only way to increase it's level is by using codes similar to the one used to unlock it, as it doesn't drop in Premium Spectre Packs/Spectre Packs at all.

This guy I saw had it at level one and he was leading scorer by pretty far.

There is a guy over on the BSN, who has 4 codes he's giving away.

You only get it when you buy something from some store and it's damn near impossible to rank to 10 because in order to level it up you have to buy more stuff lol. I havent seen one myself tho. I was thinking about buying a ME3 iPhone case but they are out of stock.