codigo de estado: 8c230002 bazar xbox live

cuando intento descargar o comprar un juego arcade o normal me aparese codigo de estado 8c230002 y la verdad ya me lleva asi mas de 2 semanas y no puedo comprar nada asi que si tienen una respuesta a como puedo solucionar esto ponedla por aqui

gracia xD

[Translation When I try to download or buy an arcade game or normal me aparese code of State 8c230002 and the truth already brings me so more 2 weeks and not I can buy anything so if you have an answer to how I can fix this put it here

Gracia xD]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Hey oGKo! Sorry to hear this trouble! This error code could mean a few things - can you tell me what method you're trying to purchase the arcade game? Have you tried both online and on your Xbox 360 console? Have you tried deleting and re-entering your method of payment in your billing information (https://billing.microsoft.com)?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

el detalle de este problema me lo manda cuando entro desde mi xbox 360 en el bazar de juegos y selecciono, cuando selecciono el juego me manda el error 8C230002

[mod translation: select, when I select the game sends me the error 8C230002]

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, GUERRERO D D1OS! Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. First and foremost can you let us know what method you're using to purchase the game? Have you tried both online and on your Xbox 360 console? Can you also log on to https://billing.microsoft.com and make sure all of your billing information is configured correctly according to this sticky: forums.xbox.com/.../153161.aspx ? Thanks in advance!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hola mira a mi me sucedió lo mismo, leí esto en facebook y si me sirvió espero y ati también te funcione primero entra a inicio configuracion, control parental, le ponen desactivar y guardar eso es todo espero y te aya servido

[Translation: Hello look to my it happened to me the same thing, I read this on facebook and if I served I hope ati will also work first enters home settings, parental control, put you disable and save that is all hope and you aya served] 

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey aleSasuke10! We'd be happy to help you out if you could create your own thread in this forum detailing your issue and any steps you've tried thus far. :)

Sorry this didn't help.

?????????

Sorry this didn't help.