COD:Ghosts achievements not popping up!

I recently finished collecting all the Rourke files but the achievement didn't pop.  I noticed that, once going back to the dashboard, that I had been disconnected from Xbox Live.  Now this has been a constant thing with this game aside from the stupid amount of glitching I get and Activision have shown no interest for this matter blaming it on a problem with the console.  So for that reason I have given up trying to get anything from them about this particular problem.

Back to the problem at hand. On the level select screen it says that I have collected every Rourke file.  I also earnt the achievement on the level 'Loki' for killing all ground units and that didn't pop either.  I read on your support page I should get the achievements when I next connect to Xbox live.  I didn't.  I don't particularly want to have to play the game all the way through just for this one achievement when I have already invested 10+ hours in the single player campaign.  In speaking with your Xbox Live Support Cat the person there couldn't help me resolve my problem and insisted I post on the Forums for someone to take a look at it for me.

Please help in this matter because the sheer amount of problems I've had with this game are beginning to make me lose faith in the console I so desperately want to enjoy playing my games on.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

If u reconnected to LIVE and not pop. Then I say it a glitch that I have no idea to fix it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.