Code collector

Bonjour,

J'ai un petit problème, j'ai acheté le collector de GTAV, j'ai utilisé mon code et le jeux marchait bien!

Et puis j'ai changé de console sans garder mes sauvegardes et sur ma nouvelle console je n'ai plus le contenu collector!

J'ai beau regardé dans ma liste de téléchargement je ne retrouve pas mon contenu collector!

Quelqu'un peut il me dire comment le retrouver pour pouvoir l'utiliser à nouveau?

Je précise que j'utilise le même Gamertag, donc normalement je n'aurai pas du perdre mon contenu selon moi...

Merci d'avance si certains peuvent m'aider!

Hello, (sorry for Google Trad)

I have a little problem, I bought the collector of GTAV, I used my code and the game worked fine!

And then I changed my console without keeping my backups and my new console I do not have the content collector!

I'm looked in my download list I can not find my content collector!

Can someone tell me how to find it to use it again?

Note that I use the same Gamertag, so normally I should not have lost my content in my ...

Thank you in advance if some can help me!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Go to your Download History in Account Management on the Dashboard and redownload the missing content.

Also consider doing a License Transfer to your new console.

No problem with the translation, hopefully this translates and it works for you : )

Merci pour votre réponse,

J'ai regardé dans mon historique de téléchargements, j'ai mis à jour les licences, mais je n'ai toujours pas récupéré mon contenu collector.

Je précise que c'était un code à enregistrer et pas un téléchargement!

Thank you for your reply,

I looked in my download history, I updated the license, but I still have not recovered my content collector.

I said that it was a code to save and not a download!

Can anyone else help here?

It sounds like he lost some DLC, which you'd normally find in your Download History. Since that doesn't seem to be the case... if anyone else knows that would be good. Almost every code entered is accessible through the History.

J'ai contacté le support xbox pour en savoir plus. Ils m'ont effectivement dit que c'était pas normal que le téléchargement n'apparaisse pas!

Ils vont me recontacter par mail d'ici 3 à 5 jours pour régler ce problème normalement.

Merci pour votre aide en tout cas! ;)

I contacted xbox support for more information. They actually told me it was not normal that the download does not appear!

They will contact me by email within 3 to 5 days to solve this problem.

Thank you for your help anyway! ;)

No worries : ) Hopefully they follow through and sort it all out.