cod4 modern warfare

After logging in and starting to play multi player game have noticed that current levels have been turned back to lvl1.Also unable to create a class at lvl 4 though names of my old classes do show up. When attempting to create a class all options are locked out,also window in bottom right states unlocated perks frag1 weapon beretta have downloaded profile any other ideas people thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 37 Applies to:

It sounds like you ended up in a modded game. As far as I know, there is no way to re-set your stats at this time.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

My stats in COD4 was recently reset, I contacted Activision after advice on this forum. They apologize for any and all inconvenience but don't do anything about this. I accepted that some games was cracked as long as it was just occasionally a game with different run speed or jump gravity but having my 6 years COD stats removed I don't like much.

Paying much for nothing.. whatever newer buying a COD game again ever time for other games. I mean how hard can it be to restore my stats to what it was from a few days back or restore from backup or whatever.

Sorry this didn't help.

yes activisions customer support appears to be a minefiled in it s own right. I hadnt got far in cod4 lvl 25 but i cant unlock anything now at lvl 4. If someone ie Microsoft or game developers dont do something about all this hacking/modding servers etc that is going on soon then it is blatently obvious that the end is near for on line gaming. Perhaps then MS and the developers will be bothered to read "WE DID BEG FOR HELP" as they switch off there last server. I probably wont renew again

Sorry this didn't help.

What you got in is a modded lobby, if you where in a game which gave you negative xp you are pretty much in trouble, The only way to fix this fast is to get into a modded lobby. That is not encouraged thought because it goes against Xbox"s terms of service. You best bet is not to play that game anymore, the game is so old that plenty of patches and mods flows out of that game.Trust me it happened to me.'

Sorry this didn't help.

Sadly it seems you have been targeted by modders. The only thing you could try is call Infinity Ward/post on their suport forums and tell them your issue. Hopefully, they can resolve your issue.

Sorry this didn't help.

the worrying bit is where does it stop all games will soon be suffering from this problem (if they dont already) and so as stated in my previous comment its definitely a case "of not if but when" the online gaming dies a death.

Sorry this didn't help.

Pleas don't call it modders or hackers... use the correct term crackers. The distinction is both modders and hackers are not referring to something that always are bad while cracking is. If modding of a game is allowed like for Mincraft on PC and the modders make good game content and not malware then they are making good. And hackers are almost always doing good, and if not call them crackers.

Whatever, as I already posted Activision don't do much... but contact them so they see how big problem this is. And also make pressure on Xbox.. they need to be interested in having customers on XBL and removed stats makes people very angry.

Sorry this didn't help.