COD4 and WAW Mods? Lawsuit pending

Ok i am sick of all the modding. and i dont know y xbox isnt helping anyone or doing anything. and since i bought the game. and the on line isnt as described. can i file a lawsuit against infinity ward or treyarch?. caus to be honest. someone needs to file a class action lawsuit against someone to get these things fixed. and xbox knows these things are going on. and nothing is being done about it. I am going to contact a lawyer sometime in the next few days and check so. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="benseac"]

[quote user="BIGB EC"]

I just put in W@W and knife a guy five times put a clip in him and I die. I pay XBL for game service and they want to update with a bunch of nonsense that is unrelated to gaming. Take the money I pay and get modifiers off of the game instead of giving me facebook, twitter, youtube, live labs, hulu and netflix just to name a few services I never use.

[/quote]

I agree. They should have some kind of enforcement team that finds cheaters/modders and bans them from the service.

[/quote]They do. It's called XBLPET.

lol@classactionlawsuit

Mods? Just get cod black ops cheap and enjoy the game like crazy! If you guys haven't heard about it, but cod black ops really runs well on pc's, just make sure you meet all of the call of duty black ops requirements to have it running smooth on your computer. Cod is really awesome, the new series is great as well, know that trying to find a black ops missions list is very important to help and improve your gaming!

[quote user="RKive612"]

Ok i am sick of all the modding. and i dont know y xbox isnt helping anyone or doing anything. and since i bought the game. and the on line isnt as described. can i file a lawsuit against infinity ward or treyarch?. caus to be honest. someone needs to file a class action lawsuit against someone to get these things fixed. and xbox knows these things are going on. and nothing is being done about it. I am going to contact a lawyer sometime in the next few days and check so. 

[/quote]

Dude how can someone who cant even manage basic grammar and the  simple spelling of words like "why" and "because" going to be able to pull off a lawsuit ?Seriously dude, just let it go and maybe we will all forget this pathetic cry for attention and desolate life you lead.How embarrassing for you man,really.Its just a VIDEO GAME , why dont you take this misguided passion and better your life instead of wasting it on stupid pointless ends like this.

Lawsuit over a video game ....at the very least , set yourself on fire.

[quote user="Hellhog"]

The problem is, even though people do get banned for modding, many are able to do it far too long before getting caught. What Microsoft needs is to make their own anti-cheat client for autodetecting mods to autoban/boot people. Much like how the Punkbuster service works for many PC games, which I've found to be very impressive.

[/quote]

.. Or maybe Infinity Ward and Activision need to work on their game a little harder rather than throwing them out to make a quick buck?

People cannot blame the XBLPET/Microsoft team. There are millions of people on Xbox LIVE and they look at each individual report. But yes, Microsoft do need to start being firmer with Activi$ion, they pay them to have maps on Xbox Live first for a game filled with 70% modders and such.

[quote user="xENDER111x"]

[quote user="Varakharne"]

-snip-

[/quote]

Grammar? Read your own post. "How can someone who cant ...  going to be able"

You are just Trolling here.

I thought it was against forum rules to say things like "pathetic cry for attention", "desolate life" and "set yourself on fire".

[/quote]

You revived a thread to repeat what's been said, and talk at someone who can't even reply to you. Within a year I doubt anyone will even be playing these hacked games anyway.

Edit: Sorry, double post.

Hi, I'm a lawyer. My legal fee is $80 an hour. Sign here.

Let us know how that lawsuit goes. I'll need a good laugh.

Also, just find a new game. There are plenty out there besides Cod.

Play Battlefield, CoD has sucked since after #2

Lol at the guy saying black ops runs well on PC, of coarse it does it uses a dated game engine with lifeless static objects everywhere, small box ridden maps