COD XP convention

Hello all I one a gamestop sweepstakes and one a free ticket to COD XP both i cant go because of a timing situation. willing to give my code to any one who can go FREE! Why FREE! because it was giving to me for FREE!

Let me know and i will send the code to you via private message to help you get out their and have fun.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Could I have it o.O =)

Have fun  i sent the code to you XBL tag this is the instructions i was given  take pictures for me  ;)

If you are unable to attend the event on September 2nd and 3rd, please note that this unique code is transferable until registered at: register.events-registration.com/CallOfDutyXP. You may transfer this ticket to anyone who is able to attend the event. The deadline to register ticket codes is 11:59 PM PST on 8/31.

If you are able to attend the event, please follow these redemption instructions in order to register:

1.Log onto: register.events-registration.com/CallOfDutyXP

2.Enter the 16 digit unique code in box labeled "Promo Code" under "Get Your Tickets"

3.Select "Golden Ticket Winner" as the "Registrant"

4.Click "Submit"

5.Complete all required fields on page

6.Click "Continue Registration"

7.Connect with Facebook if you choose and complete the 3 questions on the page

8.Click "Continue Registration"

9.Review and agree to the Terms and Conditions

10.Click "Complete Registration"

11.The confirmation page should appear at this time

12.A confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address

Have fun  i sent the code to you XBL tag this is the instructions i was given  take pictures for me  ;)

please can I go

am sorry but Sionide already has the code again it is not all expense paid trip you still have to pay for hotel and airfare. this is just a free ticket to get in to the convention.

if Sionide can not go i hope she passes it on to you.

I havent heard from sionide since soo....