CoD World at War-Hackers out in force last night

I tried to play CoD World at War zombies last night and within the first hours i reported 3 people for cheating/modding and after 2 hours i gave up even trying to play the game.

Ive noticed over the past 2 weeks that the modding/cheating situation is gradualy getting worse again.I play on CoD WaW every single night so can varify the cheaters are back.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

The cheaters never left, MS have banned hundreds in the last few weeks alone but so long as Treyarch do not patch the game MS are fighting a losing battle.

The game has been broken for years and will remain broken until it gets patched, which apparently is never going to happen.
Its best not to expect that to change and you will not be disappointed.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I don't think it's fair, because the legitimate players are all paying customers, and if they can't feel that they can get a good experience playing, then they just might abandon the game.

Sorry this didn't help.

Mw2 the same banning tags is no ancer when you can buy a new one for a mouth at a time need the option to be abel to play gould members onley  cheater will risk loosing a mouth sub or a freeb but  wont want to loos a years sub (u line option)

Sorry this didn't help.

Already being done but nine times out of ten the cheaters aren't the ones paying for the sub and as such they don't care.

Sorry this didn't help.

WAW is dead. Once the hackers are finished devouring what's left of the game's carcass, they will move on to Black Ops, MW2, and most definantly MW3

Sorry this didn't help.

Black Ops is a prime target right now and has been since its release, if it could be modded it then it would already have happened but it has not!. Definitely not in the online MP side of the game anyway. I cant comment on Zombies because I do not play that in public lobbies.

MW 1&2 and WaW are infested with Jtaggers/cheats and modders already, and they have been there for a long time.. 
Like the 10th prestige/ all weapons and unlocks messages that have been getting sent to gamers for years, they can do that because the game is already modded, unsupported and broken.

I am doubt that MW3 will get anywhere near as broken as MW, MW2 and WaW, Treyarch have shown that something can be done to stop modding, so there is no reason the guys who made MW3 cant follow the same route, if they actually support their game this time.

Sorry this didn't help.

The only reason Treyarch's Black ops isn't as broken because there's about 1-2 players moderators per online match.

And MW3 is going to be broken when it comes out.. That's why I'm waiting a couple months to buy it, becasue by then, most of the Jtaggers should be cleared out.

Sorry this didn't help.

Lets say there are 500.000 players online at any given time, and for the sake of easy maths lets say they are all playing TDM.

12 players per lobby with half a million people online is around 41 thousand individual game lobbies.
So that would be anywhere between 41 & 82 thousand game moderators payed by Treyarch?, never going to happen.

So I'm afraid its not really anything to do with in game moderators,  the primary reason the game is not modded is because Treyarch did a better job of writing the games code to begin with. And if someone did manage to find a weakness they patched it immediately.
I also thank the in game reporting tool for keeping the game as is.

I guess we will see what happens with MW3, we have a difference of opinion but that does not mean either of us is wrong. Just have too wait and see what happens when its released.
Good call on waiting to buy it though just in case, better to wait than waste a chunk of money on yet another modded CoD title. But surely they wont clear out?, MW MW2 & WaW have all been out years but the modders have not cleared out yet. But fingers crossed that wont even be an issue with this game and IW have learnt from their many past mistakes.

Personally I am more looking forward to Battlefiled3, I wont be playing another CoD for a good w
hile once that is released.

Sorry this didn't help.