CoD World at War CHEATING

This has gone on long enough.  Seriously.  Every SINGLE TIME I play Cod Waw multiplayer, there's at least 2 people in every single game cheating.

These people can fly, they can't be killed, they know where you are, have unlimited ammo and I'm really getting tired of it.

I report every person I see modding, but it doesn't seem to make a difference because I'll see them playing the game, days later, STILL MODDING and nothing was done about it.  I don't even see what the point is in reporting people who cheat.

People aren't flying around and cheating on Black Ops, so why are they allowed to do it on World at War?  This is crap!  DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT ALREADY!

My friend from down the block brought over his TV and his Xbox so we could play Domination and Deathmatch together in the same room.  But NOPE!  The very first game we start has some jerk modding.  You can even see it on the screen.  It says something like "I got infections from "XXXXXX" on YouTube.com"  or some garbage like that.

Listen:  YOU'RE MICROSOFT.  You're a freaking multi-billion dollar corporation!  You're telling me you have no way to stop these little punks from ruining a great game like World at War? 

If you can't come up with a patch or something like that, then BAN these losers!  Stop letting them get away with destroying this game!  Enough is enough!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

They do get banned but until such time as Treyarch sees fit to patch the damn game then it's a losing battle.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.